Sunday, April 3, 2011

bittersweet but mostly bitter

Just yesterday I found out that my best friend is moving to Washington. The worse thing it that she left this morning and I didn't even get a chance to say bye.


You may remember this friend. ^ She's ^ the gal I mentioned previously about ending our relationship. I suppose things worked itself out and bam! Here we are closer than ever. Not literally though because she is nearly 2,000 miles away from me. Breaks my heart. Good news though: She will be coming home for prom night! How magical. :) 
I know that her moving to Washington is a good thing for her. And even for us. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. So, the next time I see her I'll hug her and give her a little slapping because she didn't even tell me that she was moving before-hand :P

No comments:

Post a Comment